Our mission is to serve cancer patients and our customers by dramatically improving treatment and accelerating research. Our team is building a disruptive, oncology-specific software platform that connects cancer centers across the world on a common technology infrastructure to address key healthcare challenges. Today, the Flatiron Health OncologyCloud™ platform includes the industry-leading electronic medical record for oncology, a first-of-its-kind analytics tool, patient portal, and integrated billing management. Our goal is to help cancer centers and life science companies leverage real-world oncology data at a scale and clinical depth never before seen, to advance cancer care and accelerate research.
Oncology care delivery is changing rapidly with value-based care programs. Flatiron’s Value-based Care Initiative designs, develops, implements, and supports a comprehensive platform of tools and services for oncology practices to succeed in this changing environment. We are seeking a Value-based Care Specialist to partner with oncology practices to help them successfully transition to a Value-based environment.
In this role, you’ll be the external face of Flatiron’s Value-based Care initiative. You will partner closely with practice administrators and clinical staff to ensure their success in Value-based Care, and serve as the primary VBC point of contact for our practices. You will become an expert on Flatiron’s VBC product, and lead implementation and support of Flatiron’s VBC offering across the country. You will proactively seek and contextualize product feedback from the field, and work with our Product and Engineering teams to inform future product direction. This critical role will ultimately help accelerate oncology practices’ care delivery transformation, and help scale Flatiron’s network to realize its mission.
- Own the success of Flatiron’s Value-based Care program at our practices - Build irreplaceable relationships with our customers, become their primary point of contact for their questions and needs, and drive long-term engagement with our products;
- Become an expert in all aspects of Flatiron’s Value-based Care offering, as well as the changing healthcare payments landscape for oncology
- Communicate regularly with oncology practices to deliver updates on our roadmap, and obtain feedback on our products and processes; Contextualize the feedback from the field for internal product and engineering teams
- Manage complex, cross-functional projects (such as new VBC product implementations and trainings), and see them through to completion
- Become a core member of the Value-based Care Initiative, and own any task, no matter how large or small, required to enable our practices’ success in a Value-based world
- 2+ years of experience in healthcare, consulting, and/or operational project management at a fast-paced software environment
- A problem solver with impeccable verbal and written communication skills - ability to identify the outcomes that matter, distill complex and ambiguous problems into their component issues, and develop concrete action plans
- Get things done - Own the outcomes of your work, and a willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Comfort with interfacing with clinicians and senior management of healthcare provider organizations
- Thrive in ambiguity - strong intuitions to recognize and adapt to changing circumstances
- Robust project management skills with demonstrated success in bringing to life highly complex projects under tight timelines, with an instinct for the details that matter
- Keen understanding of healthcare with a demonstrated ability to learn extremely quickly
- Understanding of electronic health record (EHR) applications and workflows
- Experience in a community-based oncology practice and/or oncology setting
- Functional knowledge of SQL