We are looking for a brilliant user experience designer who can think creatively about how to bring the power of data to bear on the practice of cancer care at every level. At Flatiron, you will have the opportunity to work closely with our core product and engineering teams in a flexible and collaborative environment, designing software products that will not only have a dramatic effect on patient care, but also set the bar for the entire healthcare informatics space.
- 3+ years of experience designing web applications, bonus points if you’ve launched products.
- Extremely strong at interaction design.
- Some experience with data visualization and communication design.
- Know when to create the right documentation for the task at hand, whether it’s a quick sketch on a whiteboard, an annotated wireframe that a developer can run with, or a high fidelity mockup.
- Have a passion for designing easy to use interfaces that bring the power of data to cancer care
- Experience building analytics tools and data visualization products.
- Experience with user interviews.