The security team at Flatiron Health is a killer group to join. We are part of an amazing organization full of really smart people and work every day to protect against threats to a business trying to help cure cancer. We create attack driven defenses, not just compliance check boxes. We are always looking for new ideas and trying to make sure the best ideas rise to the top of the heap. We focus on results and not just debate, in fact we are often architects, designers and engineers, not just advisors. We build credibility through action and results.
As a Security Architect you will:
- Provide risk analysis, guidance and help with security for critical projects throughout the company.
- Document our attack surface and controls in ways that make it easier for security to identify key gaps and potential oversights.
- Create a program for providing security diligence for all vendors and partnerships across the company that goes way beyond a questionnaire once in awhile.
- Evangelize security in the company. We care, show us how to do it better!
- Have a strong foundation in security engineering, computer and network security, authentication, and security protocols
- Good working knowledge of network-based, application based and system-level attacks and mitigation methods
- Top notch ability to convey information in an easy to digest way
- Have at least 5 years relevant work experience
- Have excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Able to deal with the ambiguity associated with working in a fast paced and changing environment; self motivated and results oriented
- Have the ability to grasp and keep up with a complex and evolving business model while working across stakeholders beyond the engineering organization