Following the acquisition of Altos Solutions in May 2014, Flatiron's platform includes OncoEMR, an oncology-specific cloud based electronic medical record (EMR) system that is used by over 1,300 oncology clinicians every day to diagnose, treat and manage patients battling cancer.
As an Infrastructure Security Engineer, you will:
- Stop threats from cracking our infrastructure to get our data.
- Build incredible platforms to prevent and detect attacks and stop them in their tracks.
- Build the technology we really need to have a secure infrastructure.
- Keep up on the latest research and make sure the organization responds quickly.
- Evangelize security in the company. We care, show us how to do it better!
- Have a strong foundation in and in-depth technical knowledge of security engineering, computer and network security, authentication, and security protocols
- Master network-based and system-level attacks and mitigation methods as well as good working knowledge in web application security
- Have at least 3 years relevant work experience
- Have excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Able to deal with the ambiguity associated with working in a fast paced and changing environment; self motivated and results oriented