As the Professional Services Manager/Director, you will be responsible for building and leading an implementation and ongoing customer success team for Flatiron’s new provider-facing business operations offering. This position requires outstanding problem-solving, analytical and communication skills; experience leading complex operations spanning multiple teams and stakeholders; and significant experience leading teams.
You will define the vision for our offering’s implementation and customer success experience, and align the Flatiron teams and customers around it. You will recommend process improvements within Flatiron and within our customer base, lead the development of the implementation and customer success playbooks, design training, and determine staffing models. We are looking for a leader who can ensure our customers’ are as successful as possible as quickly as possible.
This role reports to the Director, Provider Business Operations.
- Design, document and execute scalable client implementation and account management strategies that deliver an industry leading client experience
- Support the growth of the team: hire, develop, and mentor team members; develop best practice documentation and processes; and plan for the future by identifying and addressing bottlenecks, gaps, and risks
- Work cross-functionally across Flatiron teams to plan for rollouts and ongoing customer support
- Background in either leading operational teams at a high growth technology company or management consulting experience managing a client team responsible for operational effectiveness
- Ability to explore and interpret process workflows, data, and metadata to synthesize and execute strategies for process improvement
- Operationally minded person who seeks to create standardized processes
- Demonstrated ability to carry a collaborative culture and management style to interactions with other stakeholders, including those at Flatiron and the customer
- Willingness to travel up to 30% of the time
- Proven success as an effective people leader in a client services organization
- Experience with oncology billing/revenue cycle management technology or workflow implementations
- Strong data analysis and data storytelling skills
- Proven ability to think outside the box, optimize processes and lead change
- Strong organization, time management and project management skills
- Lean Six Sigma certified